Job offer: Full-Stack Developer
What happens when you combine technology with imagination? 1000 realities studio! We are a leading VR studio and we decided to use our extensive skills and know-how in creating VR experiences to create a top-notch, innovative way of interacting with virtual worlds. Our project aims at designing the ‘Virtual Assistant’ - a completely new approach that enhances the intuitiveness of user interfaces in VR games. The Assistant will allow the player to interact with the games using the senses which so far have not been used in VR-based applications, including natural voice interface. As a part of the project, we will create a fun game, based in a futuristic universe and demonstrating the capabilities of our technology. Designing such game sounds like an exciting challenge? Joining our company will allow you to be the part of this exhilarating adventure. We are currently looking for a motivated Full-Stack Developer to join our team.
Who are we looking for?
- You are willing to work in our headquarters in Kraków, with occasional possibilities to work remotely.
- You have 3 or more years of professional experience developing enterprise software with C++ 11 or any high-level language (e.g. C#, Java, Python, ECMAscript 5, ECMAscript 6).
- You have 3 or more years of professional experience developing web application frontends with Angular.js, Angular, React.js, Vue.js, Ext.js or similar.
- You have professional experience with CSS as well as responsive frontend frameworks: Bootstrap 3/4, Foundation or similar.
- You have professional experience with integrating multiple apps/services through different communication protocols.
- You have professional experience in developing and designing SQL databases.
- You have professional experience with the Git version control system.
- You have extensive knowledge of various concepts related to software design and architecture like SOLID, MVC, CQRS, TDD, REST etc.
- You have professional experience with maintaining unit tests and integration tests.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills.
- You have well developed communication skills.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
The following traits will be an additional asset:
- Experience with voice recognition systems.
- Experience with chat-bot systems.
We are offering:
- Stable employment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working (occasional).
- Development and training opportunities.
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions.
- Great atmosphere.
- Friendly and supportive company culture.
- Being part of a highly motivated, international team and working with the newest VR technologies.
- Monday breakfasts - each Monday the company organizes a breakfast and we eat together.
- Monthly nights out.
- Snacks and fresh fruits available in the office.
- Working as a part of the team creating innovative voice interface creator for VR games.
- R&D work related to selecting and developing the technical components of the solution, including web based platform and voice based chatbot interface.
- Development of an experimental chain of tools and solutions that will be a core of the prototypes used for the user experience research.
- Closely cooperating with VR developers to create prototype VR experiences used for user experience research.
- Analysis of documentation, scientific literature and available solutions and tools.
- Developing scalable software that allows adding new features effectively and is easy to maintain.
- Implementation of a prototype of a technological chain of tools, including online tools for testing interactions with the assistant and the web platform.
If you are excited about this role, please send us your application to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.