Job offer: VR & AR developer
Are you looking for a great chance to improve your programming skills in a healthy, crunch free environment? Are you savvy with new technologies and excited about VR and AR? Do not hesitate and contact us! We are currently looking for a highly motivated individual to join our creative team as a VR & AR Developer.
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least 2 years of commercial experience in Unreal Engine 4 or Unity 3D.
- You have high level of Unreal Engine 4 and/or Unity 3D skills
- You have C# and/or C++ programming experience.
- You have a basic understanding of 3D math including linear algebra (vector math, matrices).
- You have a strong understanding of computer graphics concepts like Low Poly modeling, UV Maps etc.
- You have experience with 3D assets and basic knowledge of Blender or any other 3D graphics software.
- You are an enthusiastic, self-driven individual interested in new technologies, VR and AR.
- You have very good English skills (both spoken and written).
- You are an effective communicator and collaborator.
- 3D modeling, UV editing, Multilayer Materials
- You have design and architecture knowledge, as well as familiarity with object oriented design patterns.
- Rigging and animation skills
- Level design
- VR and/or AR experience
We are offering:
- Being a part of the company developing top tier VR and AR applications.
- Transparent approach - you will always know why you are doing your task.
- Working in an agile team of young, passionate people.
- English days to improve your English - once a week we speak English during the whole day.
- Friday breakfasts - each Friday the company organizes a breakfast and we eat together.
- Snacks and fresh fruits available in the office.
- Designing and developing awesome VR and AR experiences for various platforms (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, gear VR, Cardboard).
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Keep up to date with technology advances and propose new innovations that may benefit our projects.
- Proactively identify and articulate technical and production risks and obstacles, generate solutions.
- Work closely with 3D Artists and Project manager to deliver the best final results.
We are a dynamic, fast growing startup - one that is a proven leader in VR and AR software development. We are creating really cool solutions for Polish and international customers, representing various industries and we want to be the best to do it. We are eager to grow rapidly as we are sure that VR and AR market will outpace the TV market in annual revenue sooner than later! We are a company born agile, and we strongly believe in agile principles in everyday work. Join us in this exciting adventure and excel your future career!
Please send us your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.