Job offer: Game Designer
What happens when you combine technology with imagination? 1000 realities studio! We are a leading VR studio and we decided to use our extensive skills and know-how in creating VR experiences to create a top-notch, innovative way of interacting with virtual worlds. Our project aims at designing the ‘Virtual Assistant’ - a completely new approach that enhances the intuitiveness of user interfaces in VR games. The Assistant will allow the player to interact with the games using the senses which so far have not been used in VR-based applications, including natural voice interface. As a part of the project, we will create a fun game, based in a futuristic universe and demonstrating the capabilities of our technology. Does creating such a platform and a game sound like an exciting challenge? Joining our company will allow you to be the part of this exhilarating adventure. We are currently looking for a motivated Game Designer to join our team.
Who are we looking for?
- You are willing to work in our headquarters in Kraków, with occasional possibilities to work remotely.
- Ideally, you will have 3+ years professional experience in the games industry working as a designer, shipping at least one title.
- Ideally, you have a strong understanding of Unreal 4 including blueprints scripting and sequencer.
- You are familiar with VR and designing user experience for VR, AI systems including animation state machines and behaviour trees.
- Experience with serious games or gamified educational experiences is a huge asset.
- A broad skill set is a strength as we are small and agile team and cross discipline skills are highly valued.
You have an ability to communicate your ideas and collaborate with others:
- Create clear and concise design specs.
- Strong verbal communication of ideas to the team.
- Creating and designing game prototypes.
- Designing User Experience of the game and prototype R&D experiences.
- You’re user-focused, passionate, solutions-focused, and innovative.
- You’re organized, self-motivated, dedicated, hard-working, with a strong sense of accountability.
- Additional assets would be love for games, knowledge of various platforms and genres.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
We are offering:
- Stable employment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working (occasional).
- Development and training opportunities.
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions.
- Great atmosphere.
- Friendly and supportive company culture.
- Being part of a highly motivated, international team and working with the newest VR technologies.
- Monday breakfasts - each Monday the company organizes a breakfast and we eat together.
- Monthly nights out.
- Snacks and fresh fruits available in the office.
- Work closely with the development team to execute the vision of the VR game with innovative natural voice interface.
- Create design documents for game content and prototype R&D experiences that will be used by the research team.
- Participate in team meetings and present ideas for discussion about improving the game and prototype R&D experiences.
- Communicate design goals to other team members, including artists and software engineers.
- Closely cooperating with the Product Owner on creating the end vision of the game and project execution.
If you are excited about this role, please send us your application to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.